Click on the Title to Download a PDF report.
6. Anju, S., et al. "Synergistic combination of violacein and azoles that leads to enhanced killing of major human pathogenic dermatophytic fungi Trichophyton rubrum." Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 5 (2015).
9. Becker, M.H., et al. “The bacterially produced metabolite violacein is associated with survival of amphibians infected with a lethal fungus.” Applied and Environmental Microbiology 75 (2009): 6635-6638.
11. Kennedy EA, Connolly J, Hourihane JO, Fallon PG, McLean WH, Murray D, Jo JH, Segre JA, Kong HH, Irvine AD. Skin microbiome before development of atopic dermatitis: Early colonization with commensal staphylococci at 2 months is associated with a lower risk of atopic dermatitis at 1 year. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2017 Jan;139(1):166-172.
12. Two AM, Nakatsuji T, Kotol PF, Arvanitidou E, Du-Thumm L, Hata TR, Gallo RL. The Cutaneous Microbiome and Aspects of Skin Antimicrobial Defense System Resist Acute Treatment with Topical Skin Cleansers. J Invest Dermatol. 2016 Oct;136(10):1950-1954.
14. Cosseau C, Romano-Bertrand S, Duplan H, Lucas O, Ingrassia I, Pigasse C, Roques C, Jumas-Bilak E. Proteobacteria from the human skin microbiota: Species-level diversity and hypotheses. One Health. 2016 Mar 4;2:33-41.